General Regulations on Architectural Design
1. The design of assembled integral building should conform to the requirements of the current national standards and codes for various types of architectural design and the relevant standards and codes for fire prevention, waterproofing, energy saving, sound insulation, seismic resistance and safety prevention, and meet the design principles of applicability, economy and beauty. At the same time, it should meet the requirements of building industrialization and green building.
2. The standard and serialization of basic units, connecting structures, components, fittings and equipment pipelines should be achieved in the design of assembly integral architecture. The principle of less specifications and more combinations should be adopted to combine various architectural forms.
3. The specifications and types of prefabricated fittings, interior decoration system and equipment pipeline system selected in the design of assembly integral architecture should meet the requirements of construction standards and construction functions, and adapt to the flexibility and variability of the main function space of the building.
4. For the assembled monolithic building with seismic design requirements, the shape, layout and structure of the building should conform to the principle of seismic design.
5. The integrated design of civil engineering, decoration and equipment should be adopted in the integral assembly building. At the same time, the construction organization plan of indoor decoration and equipment installation is effectively combined with the main structure construction plan to achieve synchronous design and construction, so as to shorten the construction cycle.
6. The construction drawing design documents of assembled monolithic buildings should be complete, and the processing drawings of prefabricated components should fully and accurately reflect the specifications, types, processing dimensions and connection forms of prefabricated components.